Known for being the old capital of Vietnam during the reign of the Nguyen dynasty, Hue has been one of the most visited city in the country. Aside from its magnificent citadel and royal tombs built for the Nguyen emperors, Hue is also famous for rich and unique culinary arts. Regardless of where you are from, Hue cuisine is must-try so get on and join the Taste of Hue Food Tour by Motorbike and let’s dig in Hue’s exotic dishes.
Forget the usual Bun bo Hue, banh xeo and the likes for the meantime. Go on an adventure with our young food enthusiasts and truly immerse yourself with Hue culture by trying out the exotic delights of the city that even Anthony Bourdain could not afford to miss.
During the tour, you will be able to try great tasting Hue dishes in the best places, hidden alleys or small restaurants in the beautiful Hue city that you may not find on your travel book or TripAdvisor.
List of food to try on this tour
(Subject to change depending on availability or local event in Hue)
- Bun Nghe – Turmeric Noodles
- Banh Ep
- Trung cut chen nuong – Grilled Quail Eggs
- Nuoc Mia – Sugarcane Juice
- Chan ga nuong – Grilled Chicken Feet
- Cang ghe rang muoi – Spicy Sauteed Crabs Craw
- Tria Hap Xa – Clam Soup with Lemongrass
- Oc dinh sa ot – Sauteed freshwater snail
- Tra da / Bia – Vietnamese Iced Tea or local beer
- Kem Xoi Dua – Coconut Ice Cream with Sticky Rice
- English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
- Motorbike with rider
- All food listed above
- Personal Expenses
Important Note: Let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerance before the tour starts to tailor fit the dishes to be served for you.