Taste of Hue Walking Food Tour
The Imperial City of Hue is not only famous for the Citadel and the royal family but also the delectable traditional dishes that are hard to replicate. With the Hue Walking Food Tour you will be able to explore the culinary arts of Hue and taste the very same local dishes that were being served to the Imperial family and high ranking officials but for an affordable price.
We will meet you up at your hotel in city center and start the Hue Walking Food tour. We will cross the historical Trang Tien Bridge to get to our first stop, Dong Ba Market, where you can see ingredients use in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. After trying some local snacks, we will go to a local shop to enjoy another set of Hue local snacks. Afterwards, we will get back to the other river bank and have a relaxing tour around the city for a little while. Just right before you feel the need to re-energize, we will visit two local shops for you to really indulge in Hue local dishes. After having series of meals, we will drink Vietnamese coffee before heading back to your hotel.
If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local street food while walking around.
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
- Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
- Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
- Banh Ram It – Fried dumpling topped with Sticky Rice Dumpling
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
- Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
- Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
- Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk. Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
- English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
- All food listed above
- Personal Expenses
Important Note: Let us know if you have any food allergies or food intolerance before the tour starts to tailor fit the dishes to be served for you.